Projects in a Controlled Environment (PRINCE2) is a methodology used in Project Management to improve Project management skills. PRINCE2® provides guidance that gives individuals and organizations the essentials of running a project. PRINCE2® is easy to learn and a flexible method that can adapt to all types of project. This PRINCE2 course content not only explains the benefits of the PRINCE2 methodologies, but also demonstrates the best way to achieve the PRINCE2 Practitioner certification.
Why This Course:
- This course prepares participants to clear the PRINCE2 Practitioner Examination.
- The aim of this course is to provide delegates sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2® in a project situation.
- Live Support (24×7)
What You Will Get:
- LMS Access
- Live Support via Mail, Call & Screen Sharing
- Course Completion Certificate
Who Should Attend:
- Professionals in the Project Management space i.e. Assistant Project Managers, Team Leads, Project Executives and Engineers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
Prerequisites: Prior knowledge or experience of Project Management
|Introduction to PRINCE2® Details||02:00:00|
|PRINCE2® Principles Details||02:00:00|
|PRINCE2® Themes Details||02:00:00|
|Business Case Details||02:00:00|
|Introduction to PRINCE20 processes Details||00:00:00|
|Tailoring PRINCE2 to Project Environment Details||02:00:00|