Grasp the concepts, principles and methods of Agile development and get a fast start towards executing your plans for incorporating Agile practices and techniques into your organization. This workshop will give you the foundation of knowledge you need to begin. It is a starting point for you to acquire the techniques, skills and tools that enable you to build Agile discipline.
In addition to defining Agile principles, we will cover the advantages and disadvantages of Agile development. Understand and learn how to take advantage of the opportunities for Agile. Finally gain an understanding of the collaboration and communication needed between customer and developers for Agile to succeed.
What is the focus of this course?
What are the course objectives?
This course will enable you to be:
- Proficient in Scrum terminologies and their applications
- Ready to facilitate daily scrums, user stories, sprint planning, and sprint reviews
- Capable of producing the different Scrum artifacts including the product backlog, sprint backlog, finished deliverables, and definition of done
- Equipped to implement distributed Scrum over teams spread across geographies
- Prepared for a Scrum Master role with any Scrum implementing organization
- Prepared to setup and handle projects on a JIRA cloud site
- Prepared to pass the EXIN Agile Scrum Master exam on your first attempt
Who should take this course?
The Agile Scrum Master certification course is best suited for:
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Members of Scrum teams such as developers, Scrum Masters, and product owners
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Teams transitioning to Scrum
- Professionals intending to pursue the Scrum Master certification
|Agile Way of Thinking Details||00:00:00|
|Other Agile Frameworks Details||00:00:00|
|Scrum Events and Artifacts Details||00:00:00|
|Scrum Roles Details||00:00:00|
|Agile Estimating, Planning, Monitoring and Control Details||00:00:00|
|Agile on Complex Projects Details||00:00:00|
|Adopting Agile Details||00:00:00|