Enter a short descriInternet of Things (IoT) is presently a hot technology worldwide. IoT is creating a giant network where all the devices are connected to each other and providing them with the capability to interact with each other. From this training you will learn about IoT and its fundamentals, IoT Devices and Sensors. Understanding various Communication and Protocols for the IoT Systems.
This course is designed for Software Developers, Engineers, Data Analysts, Big Data Professionals and even college students who wants to make a career in the field of Internet of Things.ption of the course.
Why This Course:
- About IOT, Fundamentals, Architecture, Sensors, Edge Devices, Edge Devices Programming etc.
- Hands-on Experience and interview based Assignments and Quizzes.
- Industry Grade real-time Projects.
- Live Support (24×7)
What You Will Get:
- LMS Access
- 50+ Assignments
- 100+ Quizzes
- 5+ Industry Grade Projects
- Live Support via Mail, Call & Screen Sharing
- Course Completion Certificate
Who Should Attend:
- Software Developers
- Software Architects
- Project Managers
- Web Developers
- Data Analysts
- Students from Programming Background
Prerequisites: C, C++, Hardware Knowledge, Basic Networking
|IoT Introduction Details||03:00:00|
|Fundamentals and Architecture Details||03:00:00|
|Sensors and Hardware Details||03:00:00|
|Edge Devices Details||03:00:00|
|Edge Devices Programming Details||03:00:00|
|Gateway Introduction Details||03:00:00|
|Communication Protocol for IoT Details||03:00:00|